Wednesday, 2 September 2026

GNITC:- B.Tech Special Batch, MBA Regular/Supply Exam Results, July/Aug 2026 are declared

It is hereby informed that the following B.Tech / MBA Regular/Supply examinations, June 2026  results have been approved by the JNTUH and the same are declared.

S.No.

Result Particulars

1.

B.Tech-SB- IV Year II Sem Regular (R22), July 2026

2.

B.Tech-SB- IV Year I Sem Supply (R22), July/Aug 2026

3.

MBA II Year II Sem Regular (R22), July 2026

4.

MBA II Year I Sem Supply (R22), July 2026

5.

MBA II Year II Sem Supply (R22), July 2026

6.

MBA I Year II Sem Regular (R25), July/Aug 2026

7.

MBA I Year I Sem Supply (R25/R22), July/Aug 2026

8.

MBA I Year II Sem Supply (R22), July/Aug 2026

Students have to login in the following result portal link - In the login, student has to enter Hall Ticket Number as User Name and Password - go to Examination Cell - Marks Details - click overall marks - Sem wise and select Semester. 

https://gnitcexam.in/


The Last date for Recounting / Re-valuation is 07.09.2026


Sd/- xxx

COE/Director