Tuesday, 22 September 2026

GNITC:- B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Regular/Supply Exams June/July 2026 RC-RV results are declared

It is hereby informed that the following B.Tech / B.Pharmacy  Regular / Supply examinations, June/July 2026 Recounting-Revaluation results have been approved by the JNTUH and the same are declared.

S.No.

Result Particulars

Result

01.

B.Tech I Year II Sem (R25) Regular, June 2026

only 2 students Passed

25WJ5A1212

22WJ1R0099

02.

B.Tech I Year I & II Sem (R25/R22/R21) Supply, June 2026

03.

B.Tech II Year II Sem (R22) Regular, June 2026

04.

B.Tech II Year I & II Sem (R22) Supply, June 2026

05.

B.Tech III Year II Sem (R22) Regular, June 2026

06.

B.Tech-SB- I Year I & II  Sem (R22) Supply, June 2026

07.

B.Tech-SB- II Year I  Sem (R22) Supply, June 2026

08.

B.Tech-SB- III Year II  Sem (R22) Supply, June 2026

09.

B.Pharmacy IV Year II Sem (R22) Regular, July 2026

10.

B.Pharmacy III Year II Sem (R22) Supply, July 2026

Students have to login in the following result portal link - In the login, student has to enter Hall Ticket Number as User Name and Password - go to Examination Cell - Marks Details - click overall marks - Sem wise and select Semester. 

https://gnitcexam.in/


The Last date for Challenge valuation is 25.09.2026


Sd/- xxx

COE/Director