Monday, 17 August 2026

GNITC:- B.Tech 2-2, 3-2 Regular, 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2 Supply June 2026 Results Declared

 It is hereby informed that the following B.Tech Regular/Supply examinations, June 2026   results are released.

S.No.

Result Particulars

1.

B.Tech II Year II Sem Regular (R22) June 2026

2.

B.Tech III Year II Sem Regular (R22) June 2026

3.

B.Tech II Year I & II Sem Supply (R18/R21/R22) June 2026

4.

B.Tech III Year I & II Sem Supply (R18/R21) June 2026

5.

B.Tech-SB- II Year I &II Sem Supply (R22) June 2026

6.

B.Tech-SB- III Year I & II Sem Supply (R22) June 2026

7.

B.Tech Minor III Year II Sem Regular (R22) June 2026

8.

B.Tech Minor III Year I & II Sem Supply (R22) June 2026

Students have to enter the following website url- In the sign student has to enter Hall Ticket Number as User Name and Password - go to Examination Cell - Marks Details - click overall marks - Sem wise and select Semester. 

https://gnitcexam.in/


The Last date for Recounting / Re-valuation is 20.08.2026


Sd/- xxx

COE/Director