Tuesday 4 June 2024

GNITC:- B.Tech/B.Pharmacy/MBA I - I & IV Year I Semester Regular/Supply Oct 2023 [ Special Batch ] and Dec - 2023 RCRV Results Published

 It is hereby informed that the following B.Tech/B.Pharmacy IV - I Regular / Supply [GNITC ] and 

B.Tech / MBA I - I - Regular examination [Special Batch ] ,October - 2023 RC-RV Results are released.

Sno      Result Particulars

1.        B.Tech I-I Regular [ R22 ] exams held in October - 2023 [ Special Batch ]

2.        MBA I-I Regular [ R22 ] exams held in October - 2023 [ Special Batch ]

3.        B.Tech IV-I Regular / Supply exams held in December - 2023

4.        B.Pharmacy IV-I Regular / Supply  exams held in December - 2023 

Results Link : -

https://gnitcexam.in/BeesERP/Login.aspx

Students have to enter their logins in the website URL - In the sign in the student  has to enter the Hall Ticket number as User Name and Password - go to Examination Cell - Marks Details - Click Overall marks - Sem Wise and select Semester.

Sd /- xxx

CCOE/COE