Saturday 25 July 2015

II year B.Tech I & II Semester Results May- June 2015

All the GNI students are hereby informed that the II year B.Tech I Semester supplementary and II year B.Tech II Semester Regular examinations results of May _ June 2015 are attached here. The last date for Recounting / Re-evaluation is 01.08.2015. Click on the link below:-


GNITC(WJ):- II Yr II Sem Regular(R13)Results - CE,   EEEMEECECSEIT,   AE


                       II Yr II Sem Supply Results (R09) Results - All Branches 

                       II Yr I Sem supply (R13/R09) Results  - All Branches 


GNEC (B9) :-  II Yr I Sem supply (R09/R07) Results  -  All Branches
                
                        II Yr II Sem supply (R09/R07) Results  -  All Branches


GNIET (8W) :-  II Yr I Sem supply (R09/R07) Results  -  All Branches
                
                        II Yr II Sem supply (R09/R07) Results  -  All Branches

Sd/- AD